I’m writing this blog as a way for me to record my exploits as I begin my career in museums…I hope you join me.
Experience and opportunities
I have a range of experience in museums and the heritage sector, including:
- Currently Museum Manager at Cynon Valley Museum, South Wales.
- 10 month year community engagement internship at Mansfield Museum.
- Currently volunteering for Foresters’ Forest, a HLF project in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire. I remotely run their Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- 2 years voluntary experience at The Egypt Centre, Swansea.
- 5 years as a Councillor for Coleford Town Council.
- 2 months museum education experience at the Aston Martin Heritage Trust
Morgan, C. (2016) ” How important was it for Alexander to be recognised as Pharaoh and what did it involve?” Gorffennol 3: 52-62. Available online.
Please contact me if think we could work together!
I’m always looking for ways to broaden my experiences 🙂
More on my academic research here: leicester.academia.edu/CharlotteMorgan